restoration can fall into a variety of categories based upon
the type and quality of the cabinets you now have. The choices
existing cabinets: relaminating cabinets with choice
of either laminate or wood veener. Either new wood or new
molded laminate doors can be selected. Click here to see examples of cabinet refacing . . .
existing cabinets: WOOD cabinets are refinished like
you would refinish a piece of furniture. All the old finish
is stripped off, sanded, stained and a new factory finish
is applied. It may be possible to change the color of your
existing cabinets depending on the stain and finish originally
applied. Click here to see examples of cabinet refinishing . . .
this process, you can also:
• Add new doors and drawer fronts — flat panel, raised panel,
bead board doors and other styles
• Remodel or add custom cabinets — wood or formica
crown moulding or decorative moulding and paneling
new pullout drawers and shelves
. . all colormatched to existing cabinets or custom mixed
colors. Our prices include tear-out, installation and hauling
away of old doors, cabinets and counter tops.
So why restore instead of replace?
1. A key reason is that it is more cost-effective than replacing cabinets. Many homes in the older Orlando areas have quality built wood cabinets that would be costly to replace. In this case, restoration is a better choice.. You save the cost of tearing out the existing cabinets, the cost of new cabinets, installation of new cabinets, and hauling the old cabinets away. If you have quality wood cabinets but just the finish has deteriorated from age and use, we can refinish them, the same way a good piece of furniture is refinished.
2. Another reason why cabinet restoration is chosen is that you enjoy a faster completion date on your project, with most jobs being completed in about 2-3 weeks. If granite counters are already in place, refinishing makes the most sense, since the countertops are left in place.
4. Finally, you don't have to feel constrained by restoration versus replacement. Modifications can be made to existing cabinets including custom wood hoods, new appliance cabinets, glass doors, wine racks, pantry cabinets, and interior storage features. Our finishes are able to mix any color of stain or paint imaginable. We also offer a full line of Rev-a Shelf products which are designed to maximize the space you have for storage.
us today for an appointment so we can show you why cabinet
restoration may be your best choice.